Flying Prospector Canopy Tour
Ridge Runner Canopy Tour
Blue Streak Fast Line & Free Fall Xpress
Canopy Adventure Combo
Wolfe Creek Photo Safari Guided Walking Tour
Xplorer In The Dark
Your experience will begin with our Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) - credited guides briefly explaining basic equipment instruction before transporting you from the base to the top of the Ozark Mountains located on Wolfe Creek Preserve by way of an authentic Pinzgauer Swiss Army Troop Carrier. Throughout the journey, you will experience the natural beauty of the Ozarks, offering the unique chance to speed through the canopy.
As opposed to the ecological vantage our day tours provide, the Xplorer in the Dark presents a uniquely thrilling journey with the potential of experiencing the Ozarks’ nocturnal critters that inhabit Wolfe Creek Preserve while simultaneously offering a more intimate setting of approximately eight guests per tour group.
Those looking for a complete Branson Zipline and Canopy Tour in an entirely different atmosphere will find that the Xplorer in the Dark presents all of the traditional excitement of our Ozarks Xplorer Canopy Tour in an entirely new fashion.
- See schedule for exact dates and times.
- Tour Details
- 7 zip lines
- 10 suspension bridges
- approximately 2.5 – 3 hours actual time for tour can vary with a variety of factors
- Tour accommodates approximately 8 people.
- There is no age restriction on the tours, but participants must meet weigh between 75 and 275 pounds and meet minimum eligibility requirements.
- Guests should wear casual clothing appropriate for outdoor activity. Closed toe shoes must be worn. Closed toe sandals may be worn as long as they are strapped on.
- Guests should have long hair tied back, and dangly jewelry should not be worn.
- For the safety of all of our guests and guides - Cameras are NOT allowed on tour.
- Branson Zipline has been built to exceed the Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) standards.
(18 & Up)
(17 & Under)
and 2 Kids
and 3 Kids
|2 to 3 hours|