Flying Prospector Canopy Tour
Ridge Runner Canopy Tour
Blue Streak Fast Line & Free Fall Xpress
Canopy Adventure Combo
Wolfe Creek Photo Safari Guided Walking Tour
Prospector In The Dark
After a brief equipment orientation, you will take to the top of Wolfe Mountain via an authentic Pinzgauer Swiss Army Troop Carrier. Along the journey, you will experience four zip lines and seven suspension bridges as you fly through the Ozark Mountains canopy.
While the Prospector in the Dark is a great zip line experience for both first-time and seasoned zip line enthusiasts, those that have been a part of our standard day tours will find a completely different experience waiting in a more intimate environment that allows for only approximately eight guests.
Whether a night owl or simply interested in exploring the Ozark Mountains from a different vantage point, the Prospector in the Dark is a unique look into Ozarks ecology that can offer a truly thrilling zip line experience.
- See schedule for exact dates and times.
- Tour Details
- 4 zip lines
- 7 suspension bridges
- approximately 1.5 – 2 hours actual time for tour can vary with a variety of factors
- Tour accommodates approximately 8 people.
- There is no age restriction on the tours, but participants must meet weigh between 75 and 275 pounds and meet minimum eligibility requirements.
- Guests should wear casual clothing appropriate for outdoor activity. Closed toe shoes must be worn. Closed toe sandals may be worn as long as they are strapped on.
- Guests should have long hair tied back, and dangly jewelry should not be worn.
- For the safety of all of our guests and guides - Cameras are NOT allowed on tour.
- Branson Zipline has been built to exceed the Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) standards.
(18 & Up)
(17 & Under)
and 2 Kids
and 3 Kids
|1.5 to 2 hours|