Flying Prospector Canopy Tour
Ridge Runner Canopy Tour
Blue Streak Fast Line & Free Fall Xpress
Canopy Adventure Combo
Wolfe Creek Photo Safari Guided Walking Tour
Ozarks Xplorer Canopy Tour
Your journey into the natural wonders of the Ozarks begins with a 10 minute orientation that covers the basics of zip line use. After becoming acquainted with the zip line equipment, you will be transported from Wolfe Creek Station to the top of Wolfe Mountain to begin the adventure of a lifetime!
Trek across swinging suspension bridges, cross walkways covered in the canopy and literally soar into adventure along numerous zip lines for a one-of-a-kind outdoor adventure in the heart of the Ozarks!
Furthermore, gain a thorough understanding of the Ozarks ecology as you are led by an Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT)-accredited Ozarks native for an educational understanding that adds substance to the countless thrills experienced along the journey.
Young or old, native to the area or visiting, the Ozarks Xplorer Canopy Tour paints picturesque memories of the natural beauty of the Ozarks and compliments any visit to Branson, MO.
- See schedule for exact dates and times.
- Tour Details
- 7 zip lines
- 10 suspension bridges
- Dynamite Drop, an exhilerating 40' Freefall
- approximately 2.5 – 3 hours actual time for tour can vary with a variety of factors
- Tour accommodates approximately 12 people.
- There is no age restriction on the tours, but participants must weigh between 70 and 275 pounds and meet minimum eligibility requirements.
- Guests should wear casual clothing appropriate for outdoor activity. Closed toe shoes must be worn. Closed toe sandals may be worn as long as they are strapped on.
- Guests should have long hair tied back, and dangly jewelry should not be worn.
- For the safety of all of our guests and guides - Cameras are NOT allowed on tour.
- Branson Zipline has been built to exceed the Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) standards.
(18 & Up)
(17 & Under)
and 2 Kids
and 3 Kids
|7 Ziplines & 10 Suspension Bridges|
|2.5 to 3 hours|