Flying Prospector Canopy Tour
Ridge Runner Canopy Tour
Blue Streak Fast Line & Free Fall Xpress
Canopy Adventure Combo
Wolfe Creek Photo Safari Guided Walking Tour
Canopy Adventure Combo
Along the journey you will have the opportunity to admire the canopy floor as you leisurely cross suspension bridges and walkways and fly through the canopy itself by way of zip line, turning the Ozarks wilderness into your own, personal playground! As with all of our canopy experiences, the first 10 minutes of your time at Wolfe Creek Preserve will be spent learning the basics of zip line usage. Afterward, you will be transported from Wolfe Creek Station to the top of Wolfe Mountain to begin your adventure.
The first portion of the Canopy Adventure Combo has you trekking over running creeks, past majestic bluffs and through the lush canopy of the Ozarks by way of zip lines, suspension bridges and walkways. This fascinating experience will both thrill and educate as your Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT)-accredited guide points out the many unique aspects of the Ozarks ecology found on Wolfe Creek Preserve. Additionally, you will be treated to a ride along Wolfe Creek Preserve’s fastest zip line, the Blue Streak Fast Line. This mammoth zip begins on a tower that stands 25 feet off the top of Wolfe Mountain. As you speed toward the 100 foot tower situated at the base of Wolfe Mountain you will reach exhilarating speeds while at times being nearly 150 feet from the ground! Those hoping to take in the full Branson Zipline and Canopy Tours experience will find that the Canopy Combo Adventure is the only way to go!
- See schedule for exact dates and times.
- Tour Details
- 8 zip lines
- 10 suspension bridges
- An unforgettable exit from the 100 foot exit tour
- approximately 3 – 3.5 hours actual time for tour can vary with a variety of factors
- Tour accommodates approximately 12 people.
- There is no age restriction on the tours, but participants must weigh between 70 and 275 pounds and meet minimum eligibility requirements.
- Guests should wear casual clothing appropriate for outdoor activity. Closed toe shoes must be worn. Closed toe sandals may be worn as long as they are strapped on.
- Guests should have long hair tied back, and dangly jewelry should not be worn.
- For the safety of all of our guests and guides - Cameras are NOT allowed on tour.
- Branson Zipline has been built to exceed the Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) standards.
(18 & Up)
(17 & Under)
|3 to 4 hours|